2006年8月16日 星期三

Cairns - day 3




Cairns - day 3

Cairns city tour ( 31 July 2006 Monday) Sunny & hot 27C

Cairns city is only a small city, we can take the seighting of the city by walking.

In the morning, I went to Cairns Central shopping centre for seightseeing - there were a lot of shops in this shopping centre. I found a tele. shop to buy a local phone card. I spent much money on the calls while I was in Australia. Of crouse I went to a supermarket to buy the food.

In the afternoon, at about 2:00 pm, I went seighting in the city. My hotel is a backpackers hotel & resort in the centre of Cairns city.

At nights, I went out to the surrounding area for night tour. There were a lot of pubs, cafes and seafood restaurants. Many young guides spent most of their money in the pubs on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays. My hotel also has a pub on the ground floor and the live band until 2:00 am in the midnight on these days.



For the pass two weeks, here the people who are very friendly to whom they met. They all with smiling face and polite at all. May be it is because they did not have too much pressure from their jobs. I think the most important thing is the culture. They worked in a bit slow motion when compare with the people in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a very busy city.

I learnt much more then inbefore. I have to reward how to be alone, how to save my money on the whole , how to prepare the lunch or dinner in a simple way but in a good looking, how to plan the tour and how to make friends with the people from different countries...
At last, but not the latest, a guide who taught me how to change my life in a smooth way.



Tomorrow I am going to live with my family in another Services apartment which is a bit far away from the city but the rate is more cheaper then in the city - Cairns Beach House.




Cairns - Gilligan's





沒有留言:

張貼留言