2006年8月15日 星期二

Cairns - day 1



Cairns - day 1


Carins - Free time

29 July 2006 ( Saturday sunny & hot 27C)

My first seight from the plane is that it is surround by the beauty water. It was very hot in Cairns at noon. But it was a bit cool while in the morning and night time. The weather and the climate is totally different from Ayers Rock. Ayers Rock is a desert climate and here Carins is a tropical climate. A tropical climate allows a variety of agriculture including sugar cane and tropical fruit.

My family going to Cairns on 1 August in the afternoon. I had three more free days in Cairns. Therefore, I decided to go to a place where they are not going to there.

Tomorrow I am going to the day tour of Cape Tribulation - the tropical rainforests of far North Queensland.


Cairns - Gilligain's





沒有留言:

張貼留言