2006年7月24日 星期一

Perth 6th - City tour

Perth 6th - City tour 24-07-2006 (Monday, rain 7C)

This morning, it started to rain. I went to the supermaket to buy some food for my lunch and dinner. Eating out is very expensive even you take the fast food. It cost about AUS$8.00 - $10.00 per set. (only Chips & fish)

At about 10:00am I went to the King's Park. It was raining while I was in the King's Park. I stayed in the park. I decided to have my picnic lunch in the King's Park.

after that, I went back to the city, and walked around the shopping center in the Perth City. All of the goods were very expensive. So, I can only have a window shopping.

Tomorrow, I will go to the Red center of Austalia, Ayers Rock.

I met three guides in Australia, they all told me that Ayers Rock is very beautiful and really a apecial place.

Ayers Rock - the red center, please wait for me... I am coming...

Perth city YHA - 24-07-2006 11:10pm


2 則留言:

  1. hehe..............please post some picture here and let us share the beautiful views with you.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello!  原來妳還在這兒啊.....  

    回覆刪除