2006年7月21日 星期五

2nd day in Perth - Pinnacle


Perth - 2nd & 3rd (21-07-2006 Thur)
Perth ~  Pinnacle, 4WD drive, wildlife & sand boarding
It was cold yesterday(20-07), only 3C in the morning! It was sunny in the whole, but at 4:00 pm, it started to rain. We were lucky, when we were all enjoying the sand boarding just a little rain. After we all finished, it started to rain heavily.... It rained all the way while we were back to Perth city!!! God bless us!!
During the tour, I seen kangaroos, emus, wildflowers..... and also I tried the sand boarding......what a wonderful tour!!!
My tour was only a small group, only 8 persons. But it was good and nice .   Including, Japanese, Koren, England and I!! The world so small and small...
It's  really a nice experience!! I enjoyed my tour very much!!
Have a good day!!
Perth morning....07.21.2006 7:15am

3 則留言:

  1. So nice to hear from you!  Enjoy your trip and take good care!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 嘩........好精彩喎!

    回覆刪除
  3. Shindig   ,    隨緣 , Thanks a lot!

    回覆刪除